Vaccination Program Outreach Specialist
Educate Vaccinate is supporting Virginia Department of Emergency Management with Vaccination Education and Outreach targeting vulnerable communities throughout the Commonwealth.
Outreach Specialist Job Responsibilities:
· Conduct Outreach to inform community members about benefits of vaccination
· Assist community members with registration for vaccinations
· Assist with logistics for recruiting programs, town hall meetings, etc. including staffing registration tables, passing out flyers, etc.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Communication skills
· Informing others
· Reporting skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· High school diploma preferred
· We will train for job duties
· Bilingual ability encouraged to apply
· Work includes some evenings and weekends
· Work is performed in various settings (community, partnering agencies, etc.)
· Part-time, 15-25 hours/week for the duration of the engagement.
Salary range: $18-22/hour
Job ID Number: AJCWP
To expedite the application process, also send a statement of interest and resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.