Thu, May 25|
Intro to Corporate Giving
A special thanks to the MAGIC at CHIN Library to make some wonderful resources available for us; CANDID provides training of variety of topic of fundraising and non-profit management. Is your organization ready to seek corporate support? Check below how you can do that!
Time & Location
May 25, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
About the event
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.