top of page
Wed, Oct 05|
Programs That Work! Planning for Impact and Success
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
About the event
Have a program you'd like to see in YOUR community but find yourself unsure how to get from A to Z? This training can help!
- Reporting Achievement of Results
This training is PERFECT for faith leaders, nonprofit staff, volunteer groups, educators, development coordinators, grant writers and boards of directors.
This training is based on the national Results-Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) model.
Results Oriented Management Principles
- Assess needs and conditions within the community.
- Define a clear mission and the strategies and services to address those needs, both immediate and longer term, in the context of existing resources and opportunities in the community.
- Identify specific improvements, or results, to be achieved among people you serve and communities in which they live.
- Organize and implement programs, services, and strategies within your agency and among partnering organizations, to achieve anticipated results.
Results Oriented Accountability Principles
- Develop and implement processes to identify, measure, and record improvements in the condition of people you serve and the communities in which they live that result from your organization's intervention.
- Use information about outcomes, or results, among your organization's boards and staff to determine overall effectiveness; inform annual and long-range planning; and promote new funding and community partnership activities.
ALL are welcome.Register for this free event HERE
bottom of page