We're busy planning fun, transformational, educational, engaging programs for YOU! Check this page for updates.
SAVE THE DATE!
PROGRAMS THAT WORK! Planning Programs for Success and Impact
March 30 - April 3, 2020 from 2 - 3 p.m.
If you have a program you'd like to see in YOUR community but are unsure how to get from A to Z then this course can help!
We'll cover the development process from assessment, planning, implementation, reporting and evaluation over the course of five interactive and easy-to-understand modules.
This training is PERFECT for faith leaders, nonprofit staff, volunteer groups, educators, development coordinators, grant writers and boards of directors.
This training is based on the national Results-Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) model.
Results Oriented Management Principles
• Assess needs and conditions within the community.
• Define a clear mission and the strategies and services to address those needs, both immediate and longer term, in the context of existing resources and opportunities in the community.
• Identify specific improvements, or results, to be achieved among people you serve and communities in which they live.
• Organize and implement programs, services, and strategies within your agency and among partnering organizations, to achieve anticipated results.
Results Oriented Accountability Principles
• Develop and implement processes to identify, measure, and record improvements in the condition of people you serve and the communities in which they live that result from your organization's intervention.
• Use information about outcomes, or results, among your organization's boards and staff to determine overall effectiveness; inform annual and long-range planning; and promote new funding and community partnership activities.
Grab your team (or send them the webinar info if you're practicing social distancing!) and participate in this interactive training together! You can also play it back on demand when your schedule allows.
ALL are welcome.
The early bird registration period ends March 21 is $15 for Alliance members and $25 for non-members. After March 21, the cost to participate is $30 for Alliance members and $50 for non-members.
Register On Eventbrite!